Retrieving location data...
Facility Star Rating Description
Each patient’s experience at our practice is important to us. As we strive to provide the highest level of care, we value feedback on all aspects of the patient experience. This Medical GPS patient experience survey measures patient satisfaction from the time the appointment was made to the time the patient spent with the provider.
- Recommend: The Recommendation rating reflects patients’ overall likelihood of recommending their provider to friends or family members.
- Exam Thorough: The Exam Thorough rating reflects how satisfied patients were at the thoroughness and completeness of their examination and treatment.
- Provider Answers: The Provider Answers rating shows the level of patient satisfaction on how the provider was able to answer questions and fully explain treatment.
- Provider Concern: Provider concern measures the extent to which patients agree they were treated with courtesy, respect and concern throughout the entire examination.
- Wait Reasonable: This rating measures patient satisfaction on the total time spent waiting for the provider.
Kansas City Mavericks Sponsors Jolly Old St. Nick’s 7th Annual Visit to Tiny Preemies at Four HCA Neonatal Intensive Care Units Friday, Dec. 14, 2018
Thu, December 13, 2018
Centerpoint Medical Center, Research Medical Center, Menorah Medical Center and Overland Park Regional Medical Center welcome Santa and his elves, who will spread holiday cheer to critically...
Thu, May 10, 2018
New parents from Centerpoint Medical Center can't wait to go home from the hospital and celebrate this Mother's Day at home and enjoy their new baby.
Jolly Old St. Nick and His Elves Make 6th Annual Visit to Tiny Preemies at Four HCA Neonatal Intensive Care Units Friday, Dec. 8, 2017
Tue, December 5, 2017
Centerpoint Medical Center, Research Medical Center, Menorah Medical Center and Overland Park Regional Medical Center welcome Santa who will spread holiday cheer to critically ill babies...
Mon, November 20, 2017
HCA Midwest Health held its annual Neonatal ICU Thanksgiving event on Sunday. Centerpoint NICU “Family Graduates”, the Murffs, came to the event to give thanks and share their powerful...
Wed, May 3, 2017
Dr. Lori Boyajian-O’Neill, with HCA Midwest Health, shares how to prepare your body for pregnancy.