Before you are released from the Emergency Department, you will be given detailed home care and follow-up instructions. Please let us know if you have a primary care physician so, if needed, we may inform him or her of your condition. If you do not have a primary care physician, we will assist you in finding one.
It is your responsibility to schedule any recommended follow-up care appointments - just call Nurses-On-Call.
Retrieving location data...
Facility Star Rating Description
Each patient’s experience at our practice is important to us. As we strive to provide the highest level of care, we value feedback on all aspects of the patient experience. This Medical GPS patient experience survey measures patient satisfaction from the time the appointment was made to the time the patient spent with the provider.
- Recommend: The Recommendation rating reflects patients’ overall likelihood of recommending their provider to friends or family members.
- Exam Thorough: The Exam Thorough rating reflects how satisfied patients were at the thoroughness and completeness of their examination and treatment.
- Provider Answers: The Provider Answers rating shows the level of patient satisfaction on how the provider was able to answer questions and fully explain treatment.
- Provider Concern: Provider concern measures the extent to which patients agree they were treated with courtesy, respect and concern throughout the entire examination.
- Wait Reasonable: This rating measures patient satisfaction on the total time spent waiting for the provider.
Tue, February 12, 2019
Heroes and patients were celebrated recently during the KC Mavericks hockey game, underscoring the importance of First Responders and the trauma teams that work seamlessly to save a...
HCA Midwest Health Will Lead 750 Fort Osage School District Personnel in Stop the Bleed Training Friday, Sept. 28, 2018
Thu, September 27, 2018
First school district in Kansas City region to train entire staff—from teachers to cafeteria workers to bus drivers—on bleeding control trauma incidents like shootings, auto accidents...
Mon, May 21, 2018
Patients reunited with First Responders and hospital staff that saved lives.
Mon, May 21, 2018
Centerpoint Medical Center's Level Two Trauma Team went into action following a tragic accident, saving this Blue Spring teenager's life.
Mon, December 18, 2017
The cold weather is coming, so now is the time to protect yourself from common winter injuries and illnesses. Dr. Jennifer Patterson, board certified family practice physician with...