Zachary Roberts, MDOrthopaedic Surgery
My professional memberships include the Orthopedic Trauma Association and AO North America. I am a member of the AO North America faculty, and enjoy the opportunity to help teach young orthopedic surgeons how to provide excellent fracture care.
I am a happily married father of three (two daughters and a son). When I am not fixing people or chasing kids, I enjoy boating, fishing, hunting, and being outdoors.
- Orthopaedic Surgery - Primary - Board Certified
- Gender: Male
- Graduate Degree: University of OK College of Medicine
- Internship: Virginia Commonwealth University Health
- Residency: Virginia Commonwealth University Health
- Fellowship: Harborview Medical Center
- Internship: University of Missouri School of Medicine
- Graduate Degree: University of Missouri
- Fellowship: University of Zurich-Balgrist
- Centerpoint Medical Center