Vijay Kanakadandi, MDInternal Medicine
At Jackson County Gastroenterology, we are committed to providing the highest quality of care, while fostering an atmosphere of mutual trust, respect and understanding between our providers and our patients. We have assembled an outstanding team of board certified providers and quality staff, who share the idea that we do for our patients. Our goal is to treat our patients with dignity, respect and kindness along with making them feel relaxed, listened to, and ultimately feel better.
I believe in multi-disciplinary approach, co-ordinating with your primary care physician and other providers involved in your care to present the best possible and individualized care tailored to your needs.
Barrett's Esophagus and Esophageal Cancer
Biliary and Pancreatic Disorders
Endoscopic Mucosal Resection
Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Internal Medicine - Primary - Board Certified
- Gender: Male
- Graduate Degree: Osmania Medical College
- Residency: Mount Sinai St. Luke's and Mount Sinai Roosevelt
- Fellowship: University of Kansas School of Medicine
- Centerpoint Medical Center