Stephanie J Carpino, MDObstetrics and Gynecology
I was born and raised in Pittsburg, KS and attended Pittsburg State University, home of the Gorillas! I spent the next 8 years at the University of Kansas for medical school and residency and have been working at HealthCare for Women since I began practice in 1997. I enjoy providing comprehensive healthcare to women no matter their stage in life. I especially love obstetrics and feel fortunate to be a part of this special time in my patients’ lives. I hope to continue delivering babies; I may even be able to deliver a baby of a patient whom I delivered one day!
I have been married to my high school sweetheart, Peter Carpino since 1989. We have 3 beautiful girls, Rachel, Elizabeth and Sarah. Our spare time is usually spent watching football (Go Chiefs!) or traveling.
Accepts most insurance. Contact your insurance provider for coverage information
IUD Insertion & Removal
Pre/Postnatal Care & Delivery
- Obstetrics and Gynecology - Primary - Board Certified
- Undergraduate Degree: Pittsburg State University - 1989
- Graduate Degree: Medical School - University of Kansas School of Medicine - 1993
- Residency: University of Kansas Medical Center - 1997
- Centerpoint Medical Center
- • Video