Andre Jakoi, MDGeneral Surgery
He completed his medical degree from George Washington University in Washington, DC and orthopedic surgery residency at Drexel University in Philadelphia, PA. He was then awarded a fellowship in spine surgery at the University of Southern California in Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Jakoi is especially committed to the practice of evidence-based medicine and is actively involved in advancing the field of orthopedics through research. He has a bibliography of many original papers and book chapters. He has also presented both nationally and internationally. He accepts transfer of complex spine cases from outlying hospitals.
- General Surgery - Primary
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Gender: Male
- Residency: Drexel University - 1989
- Graduate Degree: Geoerge Washington University Health Sciences Program - 1991
- Residency: Hahnemann University School of Medicine - 1992
- Fellowship: Keck School of Medicine at University of Southern California - 2000
- Centerpoint Medical Center