Effective: March 17th, 2020 until further notice
To help reduce the spread of respiratory illness, Centerpoint Medical Center has restricted all non-essential visitors. We will allow exceptions for:
- One parent or guardian for pediatric patients
- One parent or guardian for neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) babies
- One support person for labor and delivery patients
- One support person for patients with disabilities or impairments warranting assistance
- One support person/driver for patients in outpatient surgery
- One support person for critically ill patients who may be at end of life
Please note that any individual granted an exception who screens positive will not be allowed in our facilities.
We understand that this policy is difficult for patients and visitors. However, we must make these new restrictions out of an abundance of caution to keep our patients and caregivers as safe as possible.
Thank you for your support.