Centerpoint Medical Center's cardiology services are recognized nationally. Our entire care team - cardiologists, interventional radiologists, and vascular surgeons - are among the best in the region and are always focused on you. The Joint Commission, an independent, not-for-profit organization that accredits and certifies more than 20,500 health care organizations and programs in the United States, has awarded Centerpoint an advanced level of certification. Joint Commission accreditation and certification is recognized nationwide as a symbol of quality that reflects an organization’s commitment to meeting certain performance standards.
- 2012 General Thoracic Surgery 3-Star Quality Rating
- 2014 ACTION Registry®–GWTG™ Platinum Performance Achievement
- 2014 Get With The Guidelines® Heart Failure - Gold Plus Honor Roll
- 2014 Get With The Guidelines® Stroke - Gold Plus Honor Roll
- 2014 Mission: Lifeline® - Bronze
- Top Performer on Key Quality Measures™ 2012