FIND A DOCTOR
Find a Doctor
PAY YOUR BILL
The Patient Financial Resource is available at the facilities listed below. Here you can review our pricing commitment, receive pricing estimates and information, and pay your bill online.
Centerpoint Medical Center
19600 East 39th Street
Independence, MO 64057
View our phone directory
Ethics Compliance Officer:
Phil Buttrell (816) 698-7689
Facility Privacy Official:
Leona Lee (816) 698-7189
Emily Crawford (816) 698-8142
Human Resources: (816) 698-8130
1-800-788-1787 | Web site
PLAN A VISIT
MAKE AN APPT
Schedule an Appointment
Call 1-800-386-9355 to schedule an appointment with a Centerpoint Medical Center doctor. Our operators are standing by 24/7 to take your call.
Or you may also request a call back and we will contact you at your convenience.
Centerpoint Medical Center specializes in the following healthcare services:
Many of our specialists joined the Centerpoint Medical Center team from Harvard, Stanford and the Mayo Clinic. They diagnose and treat heart conditions including:
- High cholesterol
- Peripheral artery disease
We offer specialized programs and technologies to treat heart problems:
If you are currently having a medical emergency, call 911.
Rapid medical evaluations are fast, thorough, and complete.
We’re open all the time—not all emergencies are 9-to-5.
Bone & Joint Care
Our orthopedic professionals use a comprehensive, advanced approach to musculoskeletal injuries.
By including a compassionate, caring treatment philosophy, we have created a program known for its quality of care.
- Private rooms
- Comprehensive coordinated care program
- Individual progressive therapy
- Group activities
- Specialized nurse clinician for post-operative recovery
- Pre-operative orientation and education
Neurosciences specialists at Centerpoint Medical Center treat brain and nervous system diseases and disorders including:
Centerpoint Medical Center provides comprehensive care for women from pre-pregnancy through childbirth.
We want you to be happy, healthy and comfortable when you welcome the newest member of your family in our newly renovated women’s unit. Tours available.
- Wellness classes
- Postpartum/gyn unit
- Prenatal education classes
- Pre-registration form
- Lactation consultants
Upcoming Classes Classes RSSSee All Classes >>
- Jul 11, 2013 from 02:00 PM to 03:30 PM The support group is intended to give comfort and support to families and friends of those coping with life-altering illnesses such as Alzheimer’s, dementia...
- Aug 8, 2013 from 02:00 PM to 03:30 PM The support group is intended to give comfort and support to families and friends of those coping with life-altering illnesses such as Alzheimer’s, dementia...
News News RSS
- Jun 4, 2013 Kansas City’s largest healthcare provider partners with Just For Her Expo June 7 – 9 to promote women’s health and well-being.
- May 29, 2013 Frank Hux, DO, performs life-saving surgery on Chris Green who weeks later witnesses birth of first child.
- May 29, 2013 Thanks to neck fusion surgery by Frank J. Hux, DO, neurosurgeon, Lou Ann Carmean, once plagued by chronic pain, has rediscovered life and family.
When Margaret "Peggy" McAfee learned she was required to have a physical after her husband, Rick, decided to change health insurance companies 2 years ago, she became downright angry.