FIND A DOCTOR
Find a Doctor
PAY YOUR BILL
The Patient Financial Resource is available at the facilities listed below. Here you can review our pricing commitment, receive pricing estimates and information, and pay your bill online.
Centerpoint Medical Center
19600 East 39th Street
Independence, MO 64057
View our phone directory
Ethics Compliance Officer:
Phil Buttell (816) 698-7689
Facility Privacy Official:
Leona Lee (816) 698-7189
Amy Castillo (816) 698-7195
Human Resources: (816) 698-8130
1-800-788-1787 | Web site
PLAN A VISIT
MAKE AN APPT
Schedule an Appointment
Call 1-800-386-9355 to schedule an appointment with a Centerpoint Medical Center doctor. Our operators are standing by 24/7 to take your call.
Or you may also request a call back and we will contact you at your convenience.
Centerpoint Medical Center specializes in the following healthcare services:
Many of our specialists joined the Centerpoint Medical Center team from Harvard, Stanford and the Mayo Clinic. They diagnose and treat heart conditions including:
- High cholesterol
- Peripheral artery disease
We offer specialized programs and technologies to treat heart problems:
If you are currently having a medical emergency, call 911.
Rapid medical evaluations are fast, thorough, and complete.
We’re open all the time—not all emergencies are 9-to-5.
Bone & Joint Care
Our orthopedic professionals use a comprehensive, advanced approach to musculoskeletal injuries.
By including a compassionate, caring treatment philosophy, we have created a program known for its quality of care.
- Private rooms
- Comprehensive coordinated care program
- Individual progressive therapy
- Group activities
- Specialized nurse clinician for post-operative recovery
- Pre-operative orientation and education
Neurosciences specialists at Centerpoint Medical Center treat brain and nervous system diseases and disorders including:
Centerpoint Medical Center provides comprehensive care for women from pre-pregnancy through childbirth.
We want you to be happy, healthy and comfortable when you welcome the newest member of your family in our newly renovated women’s unit. Tours available.
- Wellness classes
- Postpartum/gyn unit
- Prenatal education classes
- Pre-registration form
- Lactation consultants
Upcoming Classes Classes RSSSee All Classes >>
- Mar 13, 2014 from 02:00 PM to 03:30 PM The support group is intended to give comfort and support to families and friends of those coping with life-altering illnesses such as Alzheimer’...
- Mar 19, 2014 from 11:30 AM to 01:00 PM Lunch for Life is a community education series each month that features a guest speaker(s) discussing various health-related topics. Cost is $4, or $3 ...
News News RSSSee All News >>
- Mar 3, 2014 Centerpoint Medical Center’s 2nd annual Heart and Stroke Great Saves event, held February 26th, 2014, connected patient to caregivers.
- Feb 21, 2014 Go Red for Women is all about raising awareness of heart disease and heart attacks in women. Dr. Rachel Sosland, cardiologist with Centerpoint Medical Center talks about the trends in women's heart disease, risk factors and how to maintain good heart health.
- Feb 13, 2014 Heart disease is the number one killer of women. The most important thing you can do for those you love this valentine’s day is take care of yourself (via KCTV 5).
When Margaret "Peggy" McAfee learned she was required to have a physical after her husband, Rick, decided to change health insurance companies 2 years ago, she became downright angry.