FIND A DOCTOR
Find a Doctor
PAY YOUR BILL
The Patient Financial Resource is available at the facilities listed below. Here you can review our pricing commitment, receive pricing estimates and information, and pay your bill online.
Centerpoint Medical Center
19600 East 39th Street
Independence, MO 64057
View our phone directory
Ethics Compliance Officer:
Phil Buttrell (816) 698-7689
Facility Privacy Official:
Leona Lee (816) 698-7189
Amy Castillo (816) 698-7195
Human Resources: (816) 698-8130
1-800-788-1787 | Web site
PLAN A VISIT
MAKE AN APPT
Schedule an Appointment
Call 1-800-386-9355 to schedule an appointment with a Centerpoint Medical Center doctor. Our operators are standing by 24/7 to take your call.
Or you may also request a call back and we will contact you at your convenience.
Centerpoint Medical Center specializes in the following healthcare services:
Many of our specialists joined the Centerpoint Medical Center team from Harvard, Stanford and the Mayo Clinic. They diagnose and treat heart conditions including:
- High cholesterol
- Peripheral artery disease
We offer specialized programs and technologies to treat heart problems:
If you are currently having a medical emergency, call 911.
Rapid medical evaluations are fast, thorough, and complete.
We’re open all the time—not all emergencies are 9-to-5.
Bone & Joint Care
Our orthopedic professionals use a comprehensive, advanced approach to musculoskeletal injuries.
By including a compassionate, caring treatment philosophy, we have created a program known for its quality of care.
- Private rooms
- Comprehensive coordinated care program
- Individual progressive therapy
- Group activities
- Specialized nurse clinician for post-operative recovery
- Pre-operative orientation and education
Neurosciences specialists at Centerpoint Medical Center treat brain and nervous system diseases and disorders including:
Centerpoint Medical Center provides comprehensive care for women from pre-pregnancy through childbirth.
We want you to be happy, healthy and comfortable when you welcome the newest member of your family in our newly renovated women’s unit. Tours available.
- Wellness classes
- Postpartum/gyn unit
- Prenatal education classes
- Pre-registration form
- Lactation consultants
Upcoming Classes Classes RSSSee All Classes >>
- Dec 12, 2013 from 02:00 PM to 03:30 PM The support group is intended to give comfort and support to families and friends of those coping with life-altering illnesses such as Alzheimer’s, dementia...
- Jan 9, 2014 from 02:00 PM to 03:30 PM The support group is intended to give comfort and support to families and friends of those coping with life-altering illnesses such as Alzheimer’s, dementia...
News News RSSSee All News >>
- Nov 15, 2013 “A significant number of football players sustain concussions every year,” said Dr. Lori Boyajain O’Neill, who is a certified sports medicine specialist with Centerpoint Medical Center. She treats scores of concussions ever year and sees the troubles athletes can suffer (via Fox4 News).
- Nov 14, 2013 Baby boy Carson Lee Dovell was welcomed to the world at Centerpoint Medical Center in Independence on Tuesday morning. Baby Carson weighed 8 pounds and was born at 9:10 am on Nov. 12, 2013 (via The Examiner).
- Oct 30, 2013 Centerpoint Medical Center was named Top Performer on Key Quality Measures® by The Joint Commission, the leading accreditor of health care organizations in America.
James Seeley considers himself one lucky man. The 66-year-old went to Centerpoint Medical Centers Emergency Department on March 24, 2008 with excruciating pain. He was immediately admitted for gallbladder surgery but during a routine exam prior to the procedure Joseph Evans, MD detected a heart murmur. Dr. Evans brought in cardiologist David Akin, MD to consult on Jamess case.